To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role.
We are looking for a bright, creative mind – someone with a love for creating cut-through marketing designs with a positive, proactive attitude and a willingness to learn and develop. This is a part-time role is based in London and sits within the marketing team, reporting to the Global Marketing Manager.
The best candidate will be a motivated, enthusiastic individual who understands the digital media landscape and is excited about the prospect of driving brand awareness for a leading global digital media agency. You will be comfortable creating marketing design assets across multiple channels – Digital (social & website), Print, Awards, Video, HTML5, Events, Presentations & Documents.
What you will be responsible for:
- Create consistent, bold, highly engaging design assets for our agency brand, in line with our brand guidelines (manage entire process – idea generation through to execution)
- Devise creative strategies to push our agency brand identity further to the forefront of the digital media landscape
- Act as a guardian for our brand; a go-to resource to turn to for advice in using our branded assets (colours, fonts, logos, layouts) in client presentations and pitch decks
- Design and manage development of branded assets (case studies, social media content, presentations, creds decks, website posts, print collateral for internal and external use, award entries, campaign design, and event material)
- Steer, research and develop ideas (design, print, media) making on-going recommendations based on industry and creative trends
- Produce competitor analysis reports and industry insights to further propel our agency brand
- Schedule and manage content across social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) and ensure KPI targets are met across all channels
- Produce in-house photography and video projects (equipment provided) – from developing storyboards and structures, to recording/producing, and editing
- Global communication – liaise with stakeholders, senior management and team members in offices across the globe. Consult and build relationships with external agencies and partners
- Develop sister brand websites – from building landing pages, to developing case studies and visual identity
What are the requirements of the role?
- High level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite mainly Photoshop / Illustrator / AfterEffects
- Knowledge of Adobe Animate. Experience with HTML5 (preferred)
- Experience at a media agency (preferred)
- Ability to work autonomously and integrate yourself in a fast-paced agency
- Proven creative passion and skills
- Proven experience managing the broad marketing mix, digital (website, email campaign, social media) and print
- Strong research and organisational skills; proactive, professional and positive approach
- Outstanding attention to detail, mature, self-sufficient, and able to interact with senior stakeholders