To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role. This is a full-time position reporting to the Account Manager directly.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What you will be responsible for
- Manage client relationship throughout a campaign life cycle: from requirement gathering and campaign scoping through to execution and reporting.
- Advise on and influence client’s mobile media strategy, produce campaign proposal.
- Proactively plan, manage and execute mobile display campaigns.
- Manage relationships with local suppliers, ad networks and publishers. Negotiate rates and oversee campaign delivery and results.
- Have experience dealing with large global budgets.
What are the requirements of the role?
- Excellent Knowledge of MS office, especially Excel.
- Experience of working in the mobile marketing industry (preferable).
- At least 1 year or more client facing experience.
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goal.
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets.