To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a Media Planner for our fast-growing team in Jakarta who will be responsible for strategizing and planning of performance campaigns on digital media for multiple clients. Prior experience of working on biddable platforms like Facebook and Google is a must.
What you will be responsible for
- Manage and own end to end client relationship and communications for all daily/weekly and monthly activities
- Working closely with Account Manager and other senior members of the team to create media strategies to achieve client’s performance marketing goals using search, paid social, programmatic and other media channels
- Independently do monthly plans for client’s and also prepare business reports and reviews for the clients
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns which drive growth in line with the client objectives and KPIs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the best practices, strategies, offerings in digital media landscape in Indonesia
- Collaborate with all media owners, agency partners, and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately
- Own and manage the full reconciliation process at month-end
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of key presentations for the clients (monthly/quarterly)
- Ability to manage and prioritise own and subordinates workload to ensure the smooth running of the accounts
- Ability to manage and train junior members of the team
What are the requirements of the role?
- Ideally 4-5 years’ experience of client servicing and relationship management (agency experience preferred)
- At least 2+ years’ experience managing Paid Social or Search (Facebook, Google Ads etc.)
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Able to work independently but is also a team player