To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role. This is a permanent role, reporting to the Country Director in Bangalore
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What you will be responsible for
- Generate and close new profitable and sustainable business opportunities including active prospecting, networking, and participation in RFPs
- Work with local regional leaders to define and implement new business strategies and tactics
- Manage prospective client relationships and define cross-sell and up-sell strategies to strategically grow the accounts.
- Devise campaign-strategy documents, plans along with leading campaign performance decisions based on client data.
- Represent the agency in the industry
What are the requirements of the role?
- 4-6 years of digital media experience (strong agency experience preferred)
- 3-4 years of proven business development experience in the digital media space (essential)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills including the ability to deliver strong presentation and pitches and build strong relationships internally /externally
- Commercial acumen and negotiations skills
- Knowledgeable, passionate and interest in staying on top of consumer and business trends