To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Account Manager directly
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What you will be responsible for
- Planning and running campaigns on Facebook, Adwords, Programmatic, 3rd Party digital publishers
- Develop and build relationships with clients, acting as the first point of contact on account requirements
- Utilise analytical platforms such as Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc and generate campaigns that deliver media efficiencies to meet agreed KPIs
- Contribute to the strategy development of brand campaigns. This will include the ability to understand and interpret briefs and apply the insights to develop marketing and communications solutions.
What are the requirements of the role?
- Experience in digital media planning and buying
- Familiar with tracking platforms such as DCM, Sizemek, IAS
- Familiar with analytical platforms like GA, Appsflyer, Adjust
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree holder
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Media, Consulting, Ad-agency, Digital Agency, Client-side, Marketing or Media owner capacity
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders; suppliers, agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the industry, the brand economy and modern consumers during client conversations
- Strong communication and presentation skills