To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role.
We are looking for someone who has a creative mind and personal interest in producing out of the box performance driven designs. They will join the existing UK design team, reporting to the Senior Designer / Head of Design, working collaboratively together, while also taking ownership of certain projects. This is a varied role working across multiple channels; you’ll be creating performance-driven digital assets, animating online video content for web and social, and designing interactive HTML5 ads.
We are after someone who is enthusiastic, positive and proactive, with a willingness to learn and develop. They will have direct exposure to / and work with big-name clients – this is a fantastic opportunity to see first-hand your own design work realised and see the performance and effect it has for your clients.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What you will be responsible for
- Taking direction from the design team to execute the creative vision for a range of projects including the development of banners, HTML5 ad units, paid social ads, and video assets.
- Coming up with new design concepts and solutions for our clients that push us as a team and drive our client’s own objectives.
- Understanding and maintaining a client’s brand requirements, goals, objectives and associated briefs, and ensure a timely delivery of all assets.
- Presenting creative executions and understanding the rationale behind the designs.
What are the requirements of the role?
- High level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite mainly Photoshop / Illustrator / AfterEffects.
- (Desirable) Knowledge of Adobe Animate. Experience with HTML5.
- Be able to work in a team of collaborative designers.
- Be able to take ownership of your own projects.
What you can look forward to
- Flexible working with an early finish on Fridays
- Being a part of the world’s largest independent advertising holding group
- Competitive annual leave
- Working in the heart of Soho alongside our friendly office dogs
- Monthly social events including wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing
- Benefits ranging from subsidised gym memberships to dental to health care
- Health and wellbeing perks i.e. Yoga and fitness classes
- Access to all M&C Saatchi Group networks (Parents, Together, Mental Health, LGBT)