To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role.
This is a permanent role on the Global Operations team, based at our London HQ, reporting to the Global COO working alongside Global Marketing, Product, Data, Legal and Process colleagues. The successful candidate will be supporting our highly talented leaders and their teams in EMEA, US and APAC continue to grow.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies. As an agency we aim to change advertising together.
Why we think you’ll want this role
- It’s a hugely exciting time for the business. Having recently gone through a rebrand that positions us as ‘the minds behind the machines’, it’s now about creating the culture that supports that ‘human’ positioning. We’ve completed some work to identify our core cultural foundations, Purpose and Values, which has been extremely well received. We now need to align and embed these across all our people’s touch points globally.
- We require a standalone strategically focussed HR Lead to work closely with our Senior Leadership Team to drive HR strategy and ensure it’s aligned with cultural foundations and business goals.
- We are a healthy, fast-growing business in the most exciting area of advertising – Performance Media – the advertising method of choice for the most successful digital businesses on the planet.
- This is the first role of it’s kind in the business so there is an opportunity to make it your own with unlimited growth potential.
What you will be responsible for
- Key people business partner across all functions and global locations providing leadership on all things talent, HR and culture related, developing structures and strategies to support the team globally as we grow.
- Talent acquisition: working alongside hiring managers to streamline our recruitment and onboarding process, ensuring we are attracting the right talent that’s aligned with our culture.
- Design and lead engagement initiatives that champion a high-performance culture, support the well-being of all employees and ensure they continue to be the number 1 advocates for the business.
- Performance; devising and delivering approaches (e.g. feedback, performance reviewing, reward & recognition etc.) that are aligned with our cultural foundations, put employees firmly in charge of their own development and ensure we are creating the environment for high-performance to thrive.
- Learning and development: design and facilitate the execution of training strategies across our global markets, to develop our internal talent.
- Talent retention: working alongside global leadership to ensure that programmes are put in place that ensure we’re developing and retaining high-performing talent that will help the company grow.
What are the requirements of the role?
- Strong experience developing the People function in a fast-growing business. (A minimum of 5 years experience).
- Ability to get things done in the present but think strategically for the longer term.
- Experience working across different areas of an organisation, at all levels.
- HR qualification preferred, not essential.
- Strong communication skills essential.
- A real passion for people, culture, and performance and a commitment to supporting people make the most of their talent.
- Whilst you have a good working knowledge of more traditional HR practices, you’re keen to learn and trial new ways of working.
What you can look forward to
- Flexible working with an early finish on Fridays
- Being a part of the world’s largest independent advertising holding group
- Competitive annual leave
- Working in the heart of Soho alongside our friendly office dogs
- Monthly social events including wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing
- Benefits ranging from subsidised gym memberships to dental to health care
- Health and wellbeing perks, Yoga and fitness classes
- Access to all M&C Saatchi Group networks (Parents, Together, Mental Health, LGBT)
We do it together: We want a friendly, supportive working environment, where every individual is encouraged to be themselves, speak up and have fun. We’re a small but mighty team and we care about each other.
We’re open: We’re transparent and honest, with our clients and with each other. We talk in straightforward, clear language and encourage giving and receiving feedback openly. We share diverse perspectives and knowledge across global regions.
We don’t stand still: We believe in the bold and the bright, the daring and curious. We’re forward-thinkers, driven by a collective desire to change advertising for the better. We’re not afraid to take risks in our commitment to improvement – we punch above our weight to make an impact every day.
We perform at our best: We give our people a high degree of autonomy – you get out what you put in and we help you perform at your best. We take pride in our work and we hold ourselves and each other accountable. You have our trust; we focus on output and allow you flexibility to deliver.