Paid Search & Social (Biddable) Planner
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
The Paid Search & Social Planner will be responsible for all aspects of managing paid search & social campaigns, including, but not limited to, keyword/audience creation, campaign setup and implementation, on-going optimization, and reporting. The ability to meet direct-response goals will be fundamental to the Planner’s success. This person will begin focusing on Paid Search efforts with the ability to learn Paid Social platforms through working within the Biddable team and reporting into the Senior Biddable Manager. The Paid Search & Social Planner will have exposure to working closely with the media team as well as the client, honing both their internal and external presentation skills.
- Own keyword ideation and in-platform setup of Paid Search campaigns
- Co-manage audience creation and setup of Paid Social campaigns
- Consistently optimize Paid Search & Social campaigns and adapt optimization strategies to meet the specific goals and KPIs of multiple clients across web and app experiences
- Generate reporting and performance insights that lead to gains against client business objectives
- Align with Account teams to fully understand client needs
- Work with the Creative team to provide input on ad copy and visuals, keeping in mind Paid Search and Social best practices across the various platforms
- Interact with client contacts to discuss campaign performance and possible improvements or new opportunities
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in Paid Search and/or Social management, with media agency and Search experience preferred
- At least 1 year managing direct response-oriented digital campaigns and meeting client objectives; AdWords certification is a bonus
- Experience with Paid Search campaigns driving App Installs (e.g. UAC, Apple Search) is a bonus but not required
- Strong Excel skills including knowledge of formulas, pivot tables, and lookup tables
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously and interact with multiple internal teams: account, strategy, creative, and business development
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics, finance, or communication, or equivalent work experience
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours