Media Planner & Buyer
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from offices worldwide. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
- A candidate who can take on responsibility for the strategy, planning and execution of performance marketing campaigns on digital media for multiple clients.
- Prior experience of working on biddable platforms like Facebook & Google.
- Manage and own end-to-end client relationships and maintain consistent communication overall day to day activities.
- Work closely with senior members of the team to create media strategies to achieve clients’ performance marketing goals using search, paid social, and other media channels.
- Be ready to individually set up and optimise paid social & search campaigns, when necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in paid social & search media, internal product development as well as the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns that drive growth.
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately.
- Ideally 3+ years experience of client servicing and relationship management (agency experience preferred)
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience managing Paid Social & Search campaigns (Facebook, Google Ads etc.)
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, and internal specialist resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Able to work independently but is also a team player