Media Planner and Buyer
We kindly ask that submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from twelve offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
The Media Planner & Buyer position will be responsible for the development and management of digital media campaigns with a strong focus on mobile and direct response. This position reports into a Media Supervisor.
- Proactively plan, manage and execute digital campaigns, including optimization and budget management
- Manage client relationship throughout a campaign lifecycle: from requirement gathering and campaign scoping through to execution and reporting
- Advise on and influence clients’ digital media strategy
- Manage relationships with media partners and identify the proper partner mix
- Participate in rate negotiations
- Oversee reporting process
- Manage implementation of tracking solutions
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Train assistant planner & buyers
- Required 1 – 2 years media experience, agency preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the digital media landscape, especially mobile
- Strong direct-response background recommended
- Must have prior experience building media plans
- Very skilled with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Desire to work in fast paced, inspiring, entrepreneurial environment