We kindly ask that submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
To ensure that the agency continues to leverage paid-social media channels in a way that exceeds both industry standards and our client’s objectives. This goal is achieved by leveraging the expertise of a paid-social manager who is able to effectively and efficiently utilise best-of-breed paid-social platforms and technology, including PMDs. This person will be responsible for leading a paid-social team, as well as training members of the media team on the use of paid social. Additionally, this role involves executing paid-social campaigns across a multitude of clients with varying direct-response goals. This role reports in to the Media Director.
- Manage day to day social media operations and performance of client accounts, managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Create and execute paid marketing strategies with a clear understanding of our clients’ goals, as well as manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients
- Build and manage a team of paid-social planners across platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google
- Drive strategies that meet and exceed our clients’ KPIs from paid-social channels
- Be the paid-social expert in a client-facing capacity
- Be ready to individually manage paid-social campaigns, when necessary
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the best practices, strategies, offerings in paid-social media, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be responsible for all regular and ad hoc reporting requirements for our clients, and provide crucial insights into further sales activities
- Be accountable for both planned and ad hoc client business reviews to showcase performance and business growth
- Establish and grow relationships with paid-social partners and PMDs
- Min. Bachelor Degree holder, Graduate/ MBA preferred
- Min. of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience managing paid-social media campaigns
- Experience at a paid-social platform, PMD, or in an agency’s paid-social team a bonus
- At least 2-3 years managing paid/performance-based digital campaigns directly, and 1-2 years managing a team and being responsible for client engagement and communications
- Strong familiarity of paid-social and PMD spaces with hands-on experience with both Facebook Business Manager and Power Editor
- Excellent report creation and presentation skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple client accounts and projects simultaneously
- Hands-on exposure with AdWords
- Understanding of Programmatics is a bonus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with strong business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of the broader digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns