Assistant Media Planner and Buyer
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
The Assistant Media Planner & Buyer will be responsible for the execution and analysis of digital media campaigns. This role will provide the fundamentals for a career in data-driven digital media providing exposure to media planning and buying, paid social, paid search, and biddable media.
- Support the media team with reporting and planning of digital media campaigns through Microsoft Excel and other data visualization tools
- Prepare campaign reporting and generate actionable insights based on data-driven analysis
- Help manage and execute a campaign throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Ensure proper entries into the financial system, including reconciliations
- Build relationships with external media partners
- Participate in rate negotiation
- Aid implementation of tracking solutions
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university; Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising/Media, or Statistics preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially with lookups and pivot tables in Excel
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, media partners and internal teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, quickly-changing, technology-focused industry
- Exudes entrepreneurial spirit
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours