Assistant Media Planner and Buyer
We kindly ask that submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
The Assistant Media Planner & Buyer will be responsible for aiding with the execution and analysis of digital media campaigns. This role will provide the fundamentals for a career in data-driven digital media and, depending on the account, could provide exposure to media planning and buying, paid social, paid search, and biddable media.
- Support the media team with reporting and planning of digital media campaigns through Microsoft Excel and other data visualization tools
- Prepare campaign reporting and generate actionable insights based on data-driven analysis
- Help manage and execute a campaign throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Ensure proper entries into the financial system, including reconciliations
- Build relationships with external media partners
- Participate in rate negotiation
- Aid implementation of tracking solutions
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university; Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising/Media, or Statistics preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially with lookups and pivot tables in Excel
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, media partners and internal teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, quickly-changing, technology-focused industry
- Exudes entrepreneurial spirit