To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
- You are not just a digital native who is driven by the “the next big thing”, but rather you are more interested in the vision and long‐term impact of growth in this industry.
- Your character is curious and your approach resilient. You understand that a strong work ethic is critical, and reaching powerful, deeper insights is a by‐product of diligence and dedication. You question and challenge the status‐quo. You don’t just stop at “a‐ha” moments. You obsess over quality. You habitually compete against yourself, not others – you are your own motivation engine.
- You’re obsessed with figuring out the “why” and you aren’t satisfied until you have your answer. You are someone who sees a way around each obstacle, looking for solutions to every problem. You thrive on crafting ingenious solutions to what many may consider unresolvable. You have the mind of a growth hacker, an entrepreneurial flair, and a passion for utilizing data and technology in non‐traditional ways.
- As a Strategist, you will be responsible for owning account‐based work. You will understand your client’s business and the market that they operate in. Beyond that, you will be deeply in tune with their core audience and market trends that influence their decision-making. Armed with this knowledge, your foresight will inform not only upcoming advertising campaigns, but also the decisions your clients will make regarding their brand, products, and ideal consumer.
- In addition, you will have a constant pulse on the mobile and tech landscape. Understanding the evolution of digital technologies and mediums, and how brands can continue to be relevant in these spaces will be key to how you add value to our clients and across the agency.
- Develop holistic multi-channel digital strategies for a variety of business verticals.
- Develop strategic roadmaps with well‐articulated foresight rooted in fact‐based analysis.
- Construct POVs and other reports that lay the foundation for various digital marketing purposes including (but not limited to) mobile technology, social platforms, media strategy, content strategy, etc.
- Effectively contribute to new business pitches with relatively little upfront direction.
- Identify consumer mindsets through the customer journey and effectively align business goals with advertising KPIs.
- Facilitate internal brainstorming sessions for ideation, tactical planning, and agency development.
- Communicate with account leads at the agency to proactively deliver smart, differentiated, and strategically grounded ideas to the client.
- Work with paid media teams to develop media plans that are strategically on brand and on target.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to unearth insights that support campaign development.
- Monitor emerging trends and existing campaigns using social media listening tools to identify relevant areas of interest for clients and/or assess campaign performance.
- Provide direction for post‐campaign analysis, measuring the impact of advertising programs and craft actionable learnings for future planning.
- 3‐5 years’ experience working in digital strategy, social media, or media planning.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and fast‐paced environment with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success in crafting brand/digital/media strategies along with a practical understanding of the technologies and tactics used to bring them to life.
- Must be a solid researcher that can inform themselves, as well as others, about new topics.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and can construct an informative story from raw performance data.
- Have strong presentation building skills and maintain a high standard of work for client deliverables.
- Must be comfortable with sharing new concepts and presenting well thought out ideas in front of team members and clients.
- Able to travel as needed.
- Experience with social listening platforms like Netbase is a plus.