Senior Media Planner and Buyer
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio (if applicable). In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from offices worldwide. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
The Senior Media Planner & Buyer position will be responsible for the development, management and performance of digital media campaigns. This position requires a senior level understanding of media and allows for controlled exposure to manager level responsibilities so as to foster a solid foundation for a Supervisor position.
- Oversee assistants & planners as they proactively plan, manage and execute digital campaigns, including optimizations and budget management
- Manage senior client relationships throughout a campaign lifecycle: from requirement gathering and campaign scoping through to execution and reporting
- Responsible for working closely with Supervisor to gain exposure to junior team member career development
- Train junior team members on media partner relations, tracking, internal documentation/process, etc.
- Act as a senior voice for advising on and influencing the clients’ digital media strategy
- Act as team and client advocate, challenging junior team members to think beyond their day-to-day routine and helping to sell through innovative tactics to the client
- Manage strong relationships with media partners and identify the proper partner mix
- Advise on campaign-performance decisions based on client data
- Act as the first point of escalation for rate negotiations
- Oversee the reporting process, maintaining a high standard of quality
- Advise on ad serving and tracking solutions and oversee the implementation
- Required 2-4 years of media experience, agency preferred
- Strong planning and buying experience across digital, mobile preferred
- Experience with delivering on direct-response KPIs required
- Highly proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, inspiring, entrepreneurial environment
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and happy hours