Search & Social Assistant
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position. Search and/or Social internship experience strongly preferred but not required.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
This individual will be responsible for the execution and analysis of Paid Search and Social campaigns. This role will provide the fundamentals for a career in data-driven digital media, providing exposure to media planning and buying across Paid Search, Paid Social, and other digital media channels. The ideal candidate will be curious and enthusiastic, with a passion for digital innovation, advertising, and technology.
- Support the Search & Social team to execute campaigns across Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.) and Social (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) platforms throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Refresh optimization reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Analyze data to spot trends and report them to key stakeholders
- Monitor data sources for new trends and business opportunities
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university; Marketing, or Advertising/Media or Statistics preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables in Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong written & verbal communication and people skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing, technology-focused industry
- Exudes entrepreneurial spirit
- Though not required, experience with self-serve platforms such as Google Ads and/or Facebook is a bonus
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours