Search and Social Planner
To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from offices worldwide. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a curious individual who is keen to develop their knowledge across Social and Search advertising, who would thrive in a fast-paced environment and can be both analytical and creative.
- Lead and manage campaigns across Social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc)
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Plan and propose media channels and campaign types to achieve objectives
- Manage client communications with regards to Search and Social campaign updates
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns
- Be ready to individually set-up and optimise paid Search & Social campaigns
- Train and guide junior team members
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the best practices, strategies, offerings in paid Search & Social media, competitive landscape and any new opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience managing Paid Social & Search campaigns (Facebook, Google Search, Twitter Ads etc)
- 1–2 years’ experience of client servicing and relationship management (agency experience preferred)
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail
- You can think outside of the box to offer solutions to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently but is also a team player
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- A vast insight into the world of digital marketing and in-depth knowledge across search and social advertising
- Experience working on regional projects across client verticals
- Experience working on digital advertising campaigns for large, global brands
- Experience in working with a vibrant team in an agency environment
- Insight into the M&C Saatchi Group