We kindly ask that submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from twelve offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
A new role has opened within the programmatic team in our London office reporting into the Global Head of Programmatic/Senior Programmatic Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your career and our programmatic proposition for our clients and join a growing team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Daily campaign analysis and assisting with campaign management (monitor campaign spends, scaling and performance)
- Providing useful performance insights to help optimise live campaigns
- Thorough data analysis to help with optimisations and finding significant trends
- End of campaign reporting and in-depth analysis of performance
- Development of case studies to show programmatic performance to help with new business pitches and for internal educational resources
- Assist in creating programmatic media plans
- Assist in set-up and optimising programmatic campaigns
- Be involved in regular hands-on training internally and from tech partners
- Actively research and learn about the ever-changing programmatic landscape
- Bachelor’s degree; (preferably in quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Research, Marketing etc…)
- At least 1 year of experience in digital advertising, ad-operations and or Programmatic buying/trading
- Experience working within an agency/mobile agency is a plus, as is working knowledge of the mobile RTB/Programmatic spectrum
- Experienced at running direct response/performance led campaigns, meeting CPA/ROI goals
- Experience working with DSPs a significant advantage
- Highly analytical and numerate. Comfortable with data analysis, and internet technologies.
- Experience with campaign management and or client services
- Must be comfortable with MS Office especially Excel (intermediate level)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive in finding solutions and raising these to other team members / your manager
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills