To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
- Reporting into the Global Head of Programmatic the candidate will work closely with the agency’s in-house programmatic team based in the UK but will be fully responsible for supporting APAC offices in driving programmatic growth in the region.
- Day-to-day, the APAC Programmatic Manager will work alongside account teams to devise and implement programmatic strategies, provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign performance and make campaign changes as required outside of UK office hours (e.g. uploading new creative, pausing or launching new tactics and optimising live campaigns as needed).
- The candidate should expect to spend 70% of their time on campaign management and 30% contributing to new business efforts and client meetings/QBR support.
- A secondary responsibility will be training and educating account teams on the programmatic landscape and ongoing advances in the space.
- Develop programmatic display strategies across web and app channels – derive insights regarding the performance of campaigns in terms of segments such as, but not limited to, audience cohorts, content clusters, and targeting groups
- Assist account teams in packaging campaign reporting and insights in a client-friendly manner
- Own campaign management, when necessary, including bid strategy, campaign trafficking, implementation, launch, execution, and on-going optimization
- Keep up to date with changes within the programmatic space and relay this in a monthly update to APAC account teams
- Identify significant trends and areas of opportunity for campaign expansion – work with account teams to recommend innovative ideas to clients
- Liaise with programmatic partners to help promote strong agency relationships, troubleshoot issues, and access new features
- Interact with client contacts, as needed, to discuss campaign performance and possible improvements, as well as help, upsell new initiatives to grow accounts
- Support with programmatic elements of new business pitches, including creating presentation decks and speaking to overarching strategies
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in programmatic digital media, preferably for a media agency and preferably with some level of mobile-media experience
- Preferred proficiency with multiple DSPs – DV360, The Trade Desk, and any other mobile-specific DSPs
- Experience working towards measurable direct-response metrics is a must
- Preferred experience managing campaigns driving towards app installs
- Preferred knowledge of DMPs, such as BlueKai or Adobe and technical knowledge of ad servers, tracking, and mobile measurement tools is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and with team members in different locations
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem-solving, data-led analysis, organization, collaboration and presentation