PR & Marketing Manager
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from twelve offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
The PR & Marketing Manager is responsible for driving PR and marketing efforts in the APAC region, to ensure that M&C Saatchi Performance is perceived as the world’s leading performance marketing agency. Working closely with the APAC Managing Director, Business Development teams and Global marketing team, this role will drive cross-channel marketing efforts to generate in bound leads through events, awards, PR and thought leadership.
- Organise and manage external events, including speaking and panel opportunities
- Own content schedule and coordinate content creation for APAC
- Plan and manage our award output, including writing and coordinating award submissions
- Organise and manage internal events
- Track and log media coverage and manage media lists
- Identify relevant news hooks and monitor trade media day-to-day
- Manage and oversee regional social media accounts
- Create weekly report for APAC leadership
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- A natural communicator, able to listen and work with employees across the business
- Organised, with a strong attention to detail
- A flair for writing across a variety of mediums
- Creative with the ability to come up with new and interesting ideas
- Expert in social media
- Ability to work autonomously in an environment of constant change and as a team player