To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
This role sits within the Planning team. The successful candidate will work alongside the Senior Planning Manager and Planning Director to help develop and manage strategic performance campaigns for key clients, supporting a team of digital specialists.
The planning team is an extension of the clients’ marketing team. Through having an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business challenges, combined with the ability to collaborate internally and leverage agency resources, the planning team is responsible for delivering business growth for our clients and the agency.
We are looking for a Planning Manager who can drive growth, handle multiple clients and projects, and is able to be the lead across accounts. You should have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage and train junior members of the team. The ideal candidate will be curious and enthusiastic, with a passion for digital innovation, advertising, and technology.
- Own the client relationship and be the main daily point of contact
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction and assist with account growth and retention
- Own the account(s), including
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all digital channels and capabilities
- Identifying the optimal channel mix in order to deliver upon clients’ KPIs
- Briefing channels against plans
- Building campaign and data strategies
- Analysing data to inform planning decisions
- Developing testing roadmaps and hypothesis led planning
- Forecasting performance
- Audience insights using available tools and resource
- Contributing to client growth plans
- Wider strategic projects
- Devise campaign-strategy documents, media plans, post campaign analyses, client quarterly business reviews, and other client requested deliverables
- Lead campaign-performance decisions based on client data
- Drive best practice media solutions, whilst ensuring integration and communication with senior members of the team and department heads
- Work closely with internal and external teams (creative, data, buying, search & social etc.) to help form overall strategy, planning and execution of campaigns for our clients
- Help develop the careers of junior team members
- Assist the Senior Planning Manager and Planning Director with the strategic direction of the account(s)
- Assist on new business pitches
- Ideally 3-4 years’ media planning experience across digital channels (including mobile) with an emphasis on client servicing and relationship management (media agency experience preferred)
- Strong planning and buying experience across digital channels including mobile
- Understanding of digital strategy and how it’s devised and executed across display, search, social, mobile and growing channels such as connected TV
- Highly numerate, very comfortable with data analysis with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities
- Proven team management skills particularly with managing junior members and progressing their careers
- Good communication (both written and verbal), client facing and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and comfortable prioritizing the team’s workloads
- Team player and positive attitude
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours