You must submit BOTH a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from twelve offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for assisting in the management of key publisher relationships, negotiating of digital media rates to assist the media planning and buying team (Account teams) in driving the best performance for their clients.
- Develop strong relationships with new & existing direct suppliers (ad networks, managed/ self-serve DSP’s, direct publishers) both local and overseas from the global digital advertising ecosystem
- Drive new and innovative supplier offerings/initiatives to the internal account teams
- Assisting the regional account teams to deliver results in line with client objectives and KPI’s
- Assist in managing processes with in-house finance, legal & commercial teams
- Assist in maintaining financial best practices
- Required 1 – 2 years media experience within the APAC digital ecosystem
- Demonstrable knowledge of the digital media landscape, especially mobile
- Very skilled with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and internal teams
- Ability to work within a global organization, work & build relationships with key stakeholders across our Asia-Pacific & London HQ offices
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, inspiring, entrepreneurial environment
- Passion to specialize in digital performance marketing