Media Planner Buyer
You must submit both a cover letter and a resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy.
We are a leading, global, full service mobile marketing agency. We help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile marketing and advertising solutions.
Our business has three core divisions; consultancy, mobile production and mobile media, where we presently looking for a talented Mobile Planner Buyer to join our team in Singapore.
The Media Planner and Buyer will be responsible for the development and management of mobile media campaigns for key strategic clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage client relationship throughout a campaign life cycle: from requirement gathering and campaign scoping through to execution and reporting
- Have experience with dealing with large global budgets
- Advise on and influence clients’ mobile media strategy, produce campaign proposals
- Proactively plan, manage and execute mobile display campaigns
- Manage relationships with local suppliers: ad networks and publishers. Negotiate rates and oversee campaign delivery and results
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in the mobile marketing industry (preferable)
- Proven experience in online or mobile media and good understanding of main disciplines within the online industry
- At least 2+ years client facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyse results, identifying and explaining variance from goal
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Degree-educated (preferable)