Mobile Media Account Manager
You must submit BOTH a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a leading, global, full service mobile marketing agency. We help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile marketing and advertising solutions.
Objective: The Mobile Media Account Manager is responsible for managing accounts at a senior level and managing their teams to ensure the highest level of satisfaction from clients.
- Own the client relationship, acting as the daily point of contact and growing the account
- Manage a media team consisting of planner / buyers and assistant planner / buyers
- Develop the careers of junior team members
- Own the account(s), including leading media partner discussions, tracking, and internal documentation such as financial entries and billing
- Devise campaign-strategy documents and plans
- Lead campaign-performance decisions based on client data
- Maintain a high standard of quality for reporting and campaign delivery
- Assist the Regional Director with the strategic direction of the account(s)
- Assist on new business pitches
- Minimum 3 -4 years media experience (agency experience strongly preferred)
- Strong planning and buying experience across mobile or digital
- Experience managing junior team members
- Proven track record of client management
- Strong presentation skills
- Mastery of Excel and Powerpoint
- Understanding of mobile tracking solutions
- Ability to analyse data with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities