Media Planner & Buyer
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
- The Media Planner and Buyer will be responsible for the development and management of strategic brand campaigns for key clients
- This role is suitable for a curious and enthusiastic individual with a passion for digital innovation, advertising and technology
- This role will report to Account Manager
- Contribute to strategy development of brand campaigns – this will include the ability to understand and interpret briefs and the application of insights to develop marketing and communications solutions
- Identify and implement media across multiple digital media platforms. Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Facilitate cross-team learning and knowledge sharing
- Develop and build relationships with clients, acting as the first point of contact on account requirements
- Work with internal specialist resources and group resources
- Develop a strong working relationship with key agency and media partners – this will include acting as the first point of contact for operational issues
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Media, Consulting, Ad-Agency, Digital Agency, Client side, Marketing or Media owner capacity
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources
- Show a depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands and consumers in client conversations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong excel skills
- Highly proficient at number-crunching