Media Planner and Buyer
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What you can expect from working with us
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly office in SoHo
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours
What are we looking for?
The Media Planner & Buyer will be responsible for the development and management of digital media campaigns with a strong focus on mobile and direct response. This position reports into a Media Supervisor.
- Proactively plan, manage and execute digital campaigns, including optimization and budget management
- Manage client relationship throughout a campaign lifecycle: from requirement gathering and campaign scoping through to execution and reporting
- Advise on and influence clients’ digital media strategy
- Manage relationships with media partners and identify the proper partner mix
- Participate in rate negotiations
- Oversee the reporting process
- Manage implementation of tracking solutions
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Train assistant planner & buyers
- Required 1 – 2 years of media experience, agency preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the digital media landscape, especially mobile
- Strong direct-response background recommended
- Must have prior experience building media plans
- Very skilled with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, inspiring, entrepreneurial environment