To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
The Media Executive will be responsible for aiding the Media Planner Buyer with mobile and broader digital media campaigns and acquire the experience to become a future Media Planner & Buyer themselves, gaining mobile media/technology knowledge, building the discipline of client servicing and passing on those skills to future team members.
This role is suitable for a curious and enthusiastic individual with a passion for digital innovation, advertising and technology.
- Support the Media Planner & Buyer with reporting and planning of mobile and digital campaigns
- Help manage and execute a campaign throughout the campaign lifecycle including setting up, creative management, pacing and delivery
- Set up campaigns within a media-management system
- Ensure proper entries into the financial system, including reconciliations
- Provide optimisation insights to the Media Planner & Buyers
- Participate in rate negotiation
- Prepare campaign reporting
- Aid implementation of tracking solutions, including the use of initiative to identify and rectify tracking issues for media campaigns
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Assist in the preparation of bespoke analysis and presentations for clients
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyse results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cohesive team to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot tables)
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, quickly-changing, technology-focused industry
- A clear demonstration of curiosity with an obvious enthusiasm to learn and contribute to the wider agency
- Exudes entrepreneurial spirit