Manager, Search and Social
To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a search and social manager who can drive growth, handle multiple clients and projects, and is able to be the lead across accounts. In addition to this, you should have a keen eye for detail and be able to train junior members of the team.
- Lead campaigns across social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.)
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns which drive growth
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Analyse data to spot key trends and report them to key stakeholders
- Monitor data sources for new trends and business opportunities
- Support the team director with new business
- Tracking knowledge across web (pixels, GTM, etc.) and app (MMPs)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably 2:1 and above
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail
- You can think outside of the box to offer solutions to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently but is also a team player
- Copywriting experience preferred
- Knowledge across social platforms and search
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly office in Soho
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and extra time off at Christmas
- Flexible start times
- Yoga and F45
- Complimentary fruit
- Friday drinks and early finish
- A vast insight into the world of performance marketing and in-depth knowledge across search and social advertising
- The chance to lead accounts for large global brands
- Insight into the M&C Saatchi Group