Junior Manager, Search and Social
To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from offices worldwide. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What you can expect from working with us
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly office in Soho
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and extra time off at Christmas
- Flexible start times
- Yoga and F45
- Complimentary fruit
- Friday drinks and early finish
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Junior Manager on our Search and Social team who can handle multiple clients and projects and is able to suggest growth/improvement areas. In addition to this, you should have a keen eye for detail and be able to train junior members of the team.
- Lead campaigns across social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc)
- Build and update optimization reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns which drive growth
- Build a testing framework
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs (customer acquisition & ROI)
- Analyze data to spot key trends and report them to key internal stakeholders
- Monitor data sources for new trends and business opportunities
- Tracking knowledge across web (pixels, GTM, etc) and app (MMPs)
- Able to manage budgets in excess of £150k per quarter for one client
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- A love for data and an ability to analyze a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail
- You can think outside of the box to offer solutions to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently but is also a team player
- Copywriting experience preferred
- Knowledge across Social and Search
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- A vast insight into the world of digital marketing and in-depth knowledge across search and social advertising
- The chance to lead accounts for large brands
- Insight into the M&C Saatchi Group