Junior Accounts Executive
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
The Junior Accounts Executive will be responsible for assisting the Media Planner Buyer with mobile and broader digital media campaigns. They will eventually acquire the experience to become a future Media Planner & Buyer by building their mobile media/technology knowledge and client servicing skills.
- Manage end to end client relationship and communications for day to day activities
- Work closely with the senior members and cross-functional teams to execute the strategies finalized with the client
- Manage and execute a campaign throughout the campaign lifecycle including setting up, creative management, pacing and delivery
- Owning the implementation of agreed plans and initiatives with 3rd parties and internal teams
- Timely delivery and upkeep of all regular and ad hoc reporting requirements for our clients, providing crucial insights as and when required
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
- Min. Bachelor Degree holder
- Experience in the marketing industry (preferred)
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration, but also think independently