IT Support Analyst
You must submit BOTH a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from twelve offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
Operating as part of a global team, the IT Support Analyst is responsible for providing on site desktop support and also for ensuring the stable operation of the organisation’s ICT infrastructure both locally and at remote sites using remote management tools.
This includes maintaining, supporting, and optimising key functional areas, particularly server and data infrastructure and the desktop environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diagnose hardware and software faults, and arrange or conduct repairs.
- To take ownership of user incidents and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Provide support for pitches and events, including at times support outside business hours
- IT asset management, and some documentation
- Promoting excellent customer service always, by dealing with people in a professional, friendly and helpful manner.
- Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 O/S support and application administration.
- Supporting Apple iPhone, iPad and Mac OS devices and applications.
- Supporting Android smartphones/tablet devices and applications.
- Active Directory and Office 365 end user administration.
- Co-ordinate the delivery, configuration and installation of new hardware and software
- Effectively communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Maintaining IT security, infrastructure and service standards
- Cabling and floor port management for desks, meeting rooms and comms rooms.
- Smart TV/Projectors setup and maintenance
- Ability in deploying, configuring and managing Mac OSX or Windows 7/8/10 is essential
- Knowledge of networking technologies both wired and wireless would be advantageous
- Supports Moves Adds and Changes for associates including:
- Office moves
- New Starters
- New equipment commissioning including
- VOIP telephones (Avaya)
- Mac OSX
- Windows 10
- Windows Active Directory
- Office 365
- Apple iPhone, Android mobiles
- HP Business desktops and laptops
- Ability to prioritise work load and to work unsupervised on a day to day basis
- Keen to learn and self-motivated
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct research into issues and products as required
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities