You must submit both a cover letter and a resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
The business focuses on digital media and strategy & we are presently offering a number of internship opportunity to talented individuals in our Singapore office.
This is a three-month internship but successful candidates must be able to assume full-time role if offered post-internship.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, most notably Microsoft Excel
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Must be able to think on one’s feet and take an idea from concept to completion
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Organized and capable of handling projects simultaneously
- Great communication skills
During your internship you will gain:
- A vast insight into the world of the digital marketing discipline
- Experience working on digital advertising campaigns for big global brands
- Experience of working with a team in an agency environment
- Insight into M&C Saatchi Group