Intern, Search and Social
To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from offices worldwide. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What you can expect from working with us
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly office in Soho
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and extra time off at Christmas
- Flexible start times
- Yoga and F45
- Complimentary fruit
- Friday drinks and early finish
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a curious individual who is keen to develop their knowledge across Paid Social and Search advertising, who would thrive in a fast-paced environment and can be both analytical and creative.
This is a three-month internship, with the potential for a permanent position at the end.
- Support your manager to execute and run campaigns across social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.)
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Analyse data to spot key trends and report them to key stakeholders
- Monitor data sources for new trends and business opportunities
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail
- You can think outside of the box to offer solutions to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently but is also a team player
What you can expect from this position at M&C Saatchi Performance
- A vast insight into the world of digital marketing and in-depth knowledge across search and social advertising
- Experience working on digital advertising campaigns for large, global brands
- Experience in working with a team in an agency environment
- Insight into the M&C Saatchi Group