To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from twelve offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a Designer to join our New York office. They will be responsible for creating mobile advertising assets for new and on-going mobile media campaigns.
- Support Lead Designer and Art Director to develop display assets across all agency clientele
- Ensure assets are in compliance with Brand Guidelines provided and are completed to publisher specs
- Involved in discussing the Client’s core message and target audience, as well as understanding the media strategy in order to ensure work aligns with campaign objective
- Responsible for brainstorming and contributing visual ideas with other members of the Creative & Strategy team
- Ability to clearly communicate creative requirements and thought process used to complete deliverables internally and externally when required
- Participate in the initial creative ideation phase
- Frequently collaborate with Strategy and Media teams to conceptualize creative deliverables based on the client’s industry and performance data
- Responsible for building deliverables on time and to high-quality standards
- Support the Lead Designer in producing creative deliverables that are relevant to the original creative
- Assist Junior Designers to produce creative deliverables that are relevant to the original creative
- Required 1-2 years of prior design work experience. Agency experience preferred
- Multimedia/ graphic design/ digital related degree required
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience designing banners or design for mobile UX required
- Excellent creative/design skills and abilities. Must be able to think on one’s feet and take an idea from concept to completion
- Understanding of graphic formats and web art-working
- Ability to multi-task, juggle multiple projects while adhering to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High level and passion for typography and love of design
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- True interest in and passion for mobile
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating the above required skills