You must submit BOTH a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from twelve offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
The ideal candidate should be skilled in developing marketing and new business development strategies to generate brand awareness and top of mind consideration for digital media agencies or similar companies. The position has primary responsibility for marketing and new business activations aimed at generating leads, growing sales, driving revenue and new business opportunities. From addressing broad questions of brand positioning and agency communications to the daily management of the agency’s CRM tool, you are constantly seeking new ways to raise awareness and drive business growth for the agency. The Business Manager will also assist with partnership development and serve as the primary point of contact for external promotions and marketing partnerships. This person is responsible for all marketing, day-to-day execution of all marketing/brand initiatives, outreach, company promotion, and communications of M&C Saatchi Performance.
The Business Manager will be an active participant in agency growth strategies and will work in tandem with the global business development teams across wider APAC, Europe & America.
- Work with local regional Directors to define and implement new business strategies and tactics
- Generate and close new profitable and sustainable business opportunities including active prospecting, networking and participation in RFPs
- Ensure that the client database is kept up to date and prospective clients are followed up with on regular basis
- Maintain the knowledge of the evolving mobile marketing industry
- Define and implement business development strategies and tactics to achieve targets
- Build a positive image for the agency and its capabilities via marketing and public relations campaigns, paid media, social marketing, and targeted stakeholder engagements
- Support public relations efforts: liaise with internal PR team and ensure integration of marketing strategy within agency-wide communications efforts
- Serve as brand steward for internal communications
- Work with the global marketing and business development teams on global & local marketing and branding efforts
- Cultivate and manage partnership marketing opportunities
- Manage annual calendar of marketing activities
- Respond to RFP’s, write business proposals and any other sales material
- Manage agency award process: applications, deadlines, case study rewriting, video production, scripts etc.
- Build and maintain a database of prospective clients for M&C Saatchi Performance
- Manage prospective client relationships
- Represent the agency in the industry
- Perform administrative tasks related to marketing and new business processes
- Provide marketing reports to the senior management team
- At least 4 years of proven business development or marketing experience at an agency, in the mobile and digital media space
- A deep understanding of the media landscape, media / mobile planning and buying and RTB
- Impeccable relationship building and client facing skills, supported by excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An appetite for winning new businesses through a consultative approach
- A clear understanding of the Indonesian Market and well-connected in the industry
- Strong team player with the ability to leverage internal expertise and resources to deliver results
- Commercial acumen and negotiations skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Strong project management skills – the ability to own and drive a marketing project schedules from start to finish, including managing peers and managers
- Knowledge, passion and interest in staying on top of consumer and business trends
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills and attention to details