Business Development Manager
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
Grow the agency’s revenue line by generating new business opportunities, supporting all sales and marketing efforts and promoting the agency’s capabilities.
- Work with local regional Directors to define and implement new business strategies and tactics
- Generate and close new profitable and sustainable business opportunities including active prospecting, networking and participation in RFPs
- Ensure that the client database is kept up to date and prospective clients are followed up with on regular basis
- Maintain the knowledge of the evolving mobile marketing industry
- Define and implement business development strategies and tactics to achieve targets
- Build a positive image for the agency and its capabilities via marketing and public relations campaigns, paid media, social marketing, and targeted stakeholder engagements
- Support public relations efforts: liaise with internal PR team and ensure integration of marketing strategy within agency-wide communications efforts
- Serve as brand steward for internal communications
- Work with the global marketing and business development teams on global & local marketing and branding efforts
- Cultivate and manage partnership marketing opportunities
- Manage annual calendar of marketing activities
- Respond to RFP’s, write business proposals and any other sales material
- Manage agency award process: applications, deadlines, case study rewriting, video production, scripts etc.
- Build and maintain a database of prospective clients for M&C Saatchi Performance
- Manage prospective client relationships
- Represent the agency in the industry
- Perform administrative tasks related to marketing and new business processes
- Provide marketing reports to the senior management team
- At least 4 years of proven business development or marketing experience at an agency, in the mobile and digital media space
- A deep understanding of the media landscape, media/mobile planning and buying and RTB
- Impeccable relationship building and client facing skills, supported by excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An appetite for winning new businesses through a consultative approach
- A clear understanding of the Indonesian Market and well-connected in the industry
- Strong team player with the ability to leverage internal expertise and resources to deliver results
- Commercial acumen and negotiations skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with excellent organizational skills