Business Development Manager
To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Business Development team to grow the agency’s revenue. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, supporting all sales efforts and promoting the agency’s capabilities.
As a Business Development Manager – you will be expected to:
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Secure qualified meetings with senior decision makers and budget holders from brands in the digital economy
- Develop and maintain a prospect database
- Research and represent the company at networking events
- Create appropriate presentations to generate new business
- Write business proposals and any other sales material
- Meet or exceed sales revenue goals
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes
- Maintain the knowledge digital economy
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Circa 5 years of sales experience in digital media. Performance background preferred.
- A solid understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Fluent in the technical landscape of digital/performance meeting
- Proven record of new business success
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A strategic thinker who likes to problem-solve
- Excellent organisational skills
- Result driven with ability to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Highly numerate
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance:
- Competitive package with high OTE
- Personal development – we offer training and learning courses for all staff
- Company benefits including health scheme, dental scheme, pension etc
- Monthly company social events (it’s the small things!)