Business Development Manager
We kindly ask that submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
Grow the agency’s revenue line by generating new business opportunities, supporting all sales and marketing efforts and promoting the agency’s capabilities.
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Respond to RFPs, write business proposals and any other sales material
- Build and maintain a database of prospective customers
- Support senior staff in their business development efforts
- Prepare presentation timelines and provide pitch updates for team members
- Review decks for consistency/make recommendations
- Conduct research as needed on companies/products and highlight and summarize for distribution to team
- Represent the agency at industry events and conferences
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes
- Provide business development reports to the senior management team
- Maintain the knowledge of the evolving digital marketing industry
- Business Development or Account Management experience (2+ years) preferably in digital media space — prior agency experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or similar
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration, but also think independently
- Ability to travel (25%) as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships internally and with clients
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle many projects at once and maintain calm under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise; Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must