Business Development Manager
You must submit BOTH a cover letter and resume to be considered for this role. In your cover letter, please describe any experience that you feel best demonstrates your relevancy for this particular role.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from twelve offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our Bangalore team and help support our Business Development efforts in the Indian market.
The Business Development Manager will be an active participant in agency growth strategies and will work in tandem with the global business development teams across wider Asia Pacific, Europe & America teams.
- Work with local regional Directors to define and implement new business strategies and tactics
- Generate and close new profitable and sustainable business opportunities including active prospecting, networking and participation in RFPs
- Ensure that the client database is kept up to date and prospective clients are followed up with on regular basis
- Maintain the knowledge of the evolving mobile marketing industry
- Define and implement business development strategies and tactics to achieve targets
- Work with the global marketing and business development teams on global & local marketing and branding efforts
- Manage prospective client relationships
- Represent the agency in the industry
- Perform administrative tasks related to marketing and new business processes
- 3-4 years of proven business development experience in the digital media space (essential)
- Experience in digital media agency space (preferable)
- Impeccable relationship building and client facing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to deliver strong presentation and pitches and build strong relationships internally/externally
- Strong team player with the ability to leverage internal expertise and resources to deliver results
- Commercial acumen and negotiations skills
- Very well connected in the industry
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Consultative approach to developing new business opportunities
- Knowledge, passion and interest in staying on top of consumer and business trends
- Highly numerate
- Degree-educated (preferable)