To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will ensure that the agency continues to leverage paid social & search media channels in a way that exceeds both industry standards and our client’s objectives.
- Able to effectively and efficiently utilise best-of-breed paid social & search platforms and advertising technology, including PMDs.
- This person will be responsible for leading a paid social & search team, as well as training members of the media team on the use of these platforms.
- Additionally, this role involves executing campaigns for multiple clients with varying brand & direct response goals.
- This role reports into the Head of Biddable.
- Manage day-to-day paid social & search operations and performance of client accounts, managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Create and execute paid marketing strategies with a clear understanding of our clients’ goals, as well as manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients
- Build and manage a team of Biddable Executives and Planners across platforms including, but not limited to, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Apple Search
- Drive strategies that meet and exceed our clients’ KPIs from paid social & search channels
- Be the Biddable expert in a client-facing capacity
- Be ready to individually manage paid social & search campaigns, when necessary
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the best practices, strategies, offerings in paid social & search media, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be responsible for all regular and ad hoc reporting requirements for our clients, and provide crucial insights into further sales activities
- Be accountable for both planned and ad hoc client business reviews to showcase performance and business growth
- Establish and grow relationships with paid social & search partners and PMDs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience managing paid social & paid search campaigns
- Proven experience launching a brand/product and driving brand awareness is preferred
- At least 2-3 years managing Brand & Direct Response digital campaigns directly, and 1-2 years managing a team and being responsible for client engagement and communications
- Strong familiarity of paid social & search and PMD spaces with hands-on experience with both Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
- Excellent report creation and presentation skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple client accounts and projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with strong business acumen
- A confident and eloquent communicator, proficient in presenting/selling-in ideas to clients and agency partners
- In-depth knowledge of the broader digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns