Associate Director, Business Development
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age, and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
Grow the agency’s revenue line by generating new business opportunities, supporting all sales and marketing efforts and promoting the agency’s capabilities.
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Respond to RFPs, write business proposals and any other sales material
- Build and maintain a database of prospective customers
- Support senior staff in their business development efforts
- Prepare presentation timelines and provide pitch updates for team members
- Review decks for consistency/make recommendations
- Conduct research as needed on companies/products and circulate highlights & summaries to teams
- Represent the agency at industry events and conferences
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes
- Provide business development reports to the senior management team
- Maintain knowledge of the evolving digital marketing industry
- Business Development or Account Management experience (2+ years) preferably in digital media space — prior agency experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or similar
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration, but also think independently
- Ability to travel (25%) as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships internally and with clients
- Ability to handle many projects at once and stay calm under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise; Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly office in SoHo
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours