Ad Operation Manager
To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from twelve offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
M&C Saatchi Performance are currently looking for an Ad Operations Lead to manage internal ad operations and tech infrastructure, as well as consulting for our clients. The role will report to the Performance Director and will be responsible for overseeing the agency’s remote ad operations team, to drive flawless implementation of digital campaigns across desktop and mobile.
- Establish and enforce processes and best practices for consistency of trafficking and QA across the global business, ensuring all accounts maintain the highest standard of quality
- Ensure integration of ad tech stack internally, connecting ad ops to reporting/BI systems and Media Ocean
- Manage a high-performing team of trafficking resources, working across multiple account teams, offices and time zones
- Provide training, SME consultancy and QA for account team led campaign set up and QA
- Foster culture of quality and accuracy when it comes to ad operations
- Act as tracking and attribution expert, with the ability to challenge account teams and clients on their tracking set up to support optimal attribution and campaign optimization
- Interact with Sr. client contacts, as needed, to discuss issues and/or campaign needs
- Oversee the trafficking, implementation, and maintenance of mobile and desktop campaigns, including generating tracking units/tags when applicable
- Build and maintain strong internal partnerships with media, data, programmatic, biddable and ASO teams
- Work with external partners including ad servers, rich media providers, data management platforms, ad safety, and verification vendors, and others as needed
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in ad operations for a media agency
- Expertise across multiple ad servers, tag management systems, attribution solutions, DMPs and DSP, etc
- Proven track record of flawless and timely campaign launches
- Proven experience working directly with 3rd party ad serving systems (DFA/DCM preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics preferred
- Strong understanding of the specific challenges of ad serving and attribution within the mobile and digital space
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem-solving, analysis, organization, and collaboration
- Deep knowledge and enthusiasm for the digital/mobile space
- Proven ability to work with and gain trust across different departments and levels
- Experience managing high-performance teams as well as working directly with agency leadership, and senior clients a must
- Subject matter expert and outspoken educator on all aspects of ad operations and ad tech
- Experience working with 3rd party ad verification/fraud detection solutions preferred
- Experience working with mobile app tracking systems preferred
- Experience with macros preferred
- Proficient in MS Office with a focus on Excel
- Working knowledge of online cost management system, Prisma, preferred
- Working knowledge of project management tool, Jira, preferred