Ad Operations Manager
To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio (if applicable). In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age, and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
Responsible for M&C Saatchi Performance’s internal ad operations and tech infrastructure as well as consulting for our clients. Will report to Global Operations, as well as the individual market Heads of Media/Performance and, will be responsible for managing Ad Ops Associate resources as well as liaising with remote reporting and account teams to drive flawless implementation of digital campaigns across desktop and mobile.
- Establish and enforce processes and best practices for consistency of trafficking and QA across the global business, ensuring all accounts maintain the highest standard of quality
- Ensure integration of ad tech stack internally, connecting ad ops to reporting/BI systems and Media Ocean
- Manage a high-performing team of trafficking resources to support multiple offices and time zones
- Provide training, SME consultancy and QA for ad operations Associates and account teams
- Foster culture of quality and accuracy when it comes to ad operations
- Act as tracking and attribution expert, with the ability to challenge account teams and clients on their tracking set up to support optimal attribution and campaign optimization
- Interact with senior client contacts, as needed, to discuss issues and/or campaign needs
- Oversee trafficking, implementation, and maintenance of mobile and desktop campaigns, including generating tracking units/tags when applicable
- Build and maintain strong internal partnerships with media, data, programmatic, biddable and ASO teams
- Work with external partners including ad servers, rich media providers, data management platforms, ad safety and verification vendors, and others as needed
- Maintain strategic relationships with current and future ad tech partners
- 3-5 years of experience in ad operations for a media agency
- Subject matter expert and outspoken educator on all aspects of ad operations and ad tech
- Expertise across multiple ad servers, tag management systems, attribution solutions, DMPs and DSP, etc
- Proven track record of flawless and timely campaign launches
- Strong understanding of the specific challenges of ad serving and attribution within the mobile space
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem-solving, analysis, organization, and collaboration
- Deep knowledge and enthusiasm for the digital/mobile space
- Proven ability to work with and gain trust across different departments and levels
- Global/remote management experience preferred
- Experience managing high-performance teams as well as working directly with agency leadership, and senior clients a must
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly office in SoHo
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours