To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
Someone to drive performance across paid-social media channels to exceed our client’s objectives. This person will effectively and efficiently utilise best-of-breed paid-social platforms and technology, including PMDs. They will be responsible for working with teams internally to create and execute paid-social campaigns. Additionally, this role involves working directly with client teams and will be based out of our client’s office for a couple of days in a week. This role reports to the Senior Account Manager.
- Manage and own end to end client relationship and communications for all day to day activities
- Work closely with senior members of the team to create media strategies to achieve client’s performance marketing goals
- Work closely with the senior members and cross-functional teams to execute the strategies agreed with the client
- Own the implementation of agreed plans and initiatives with 3rd parties and internal teams
- Provide inputs on paid marketing strategies with a clear understanding of our client’s goals, as well as manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients
- Timely delivery and upkeep of all regular and ad hoc reporting requirements for clients, and provide crucial insights when required
- Manage relationships with local suppliers, ad networks and publishers. Negotiate rates and oversee campaign delivery and results
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the best practices, strategies, offerings in digital marketing, competitive landscape and mobile product development efforts
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
- Min. Bachelor Degree holder
- Total experience of 2-4 years with minimum 1-year experience of client servicing or account management
- Experience in the marketing industry (preferred)
- Proven experience in performance, online or mobile media and a good understanding of main disciplines within the online industry is a bonus
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with strong business acumen
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration, but also think independently