To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from nine offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What are we looking for?
The Brand Account Manager is responsible for managing accounts at a senior level and managing their teams to ensure the highest level of satisfaction from clients
This role reports to the Account Director
- Develop compelling brand campaign solutions including consumer and category insights, strategy and channel recommendation
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with clients – able to support the broader strategic output for clients’ marcom needs
- Lead and direct relevant team members to support in the development of channel plans and creative solutions that are planned holistically with the broader media mix
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across traditional and digital platforms
- Hands-on project management – collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal specialist teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team deliver on agreed KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in Media, Consulting, Ad-Agency, Digital Agency, Client side, Marketing or Media owner capacity
- A confident and eloquent communicator, proficient in presenting/selling-in ideas to clients and agency partners
- Working knowledge of digital buying and trading technologies including ad-servers, verification tools and DSP/DMPs, etc