Account Director – NYC
We are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry.
What you can expect from working with us
- Conveniently-located, dog-friendly office in SoHo
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Account Director that is committed to developing and achieving client objectives. You have client management experience leading digital partnerships for companies in a variety of industries. You have an in-depth understanding of digital media advertising, are fluent in media terminology and have great presentation/communication skills.
- Maintain and grow a portfolio of client accounts by forging long-lasting relationships with all key influencers within the organization and sell in new opportunities
- Manage clients needs, business objectives and expectations to ensure we are delivering on business goals
- Interpret and evaluate client digital media investments across multiple channels, including digital display, social/search, OTT, mobile, programmatic and emerging channels/technologies
- Develop and execute client development plans, identify cross-sell & upsell opportunities
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, lead meetings, presentations and communication whilst reinforcing our value
- Provide agendas, meeting recaps and utilize project management best practices to ensure effective communication
- Develop SOWs, renegotiate contracts, own escalations and finance resolution
- Experience working in an agency environment at Senior Account Manager / Account Director Level.
- 6+ years of experience in digital media (eg. accounts, strategy, planning and buying)
- High-level expertise in all digital channels: PPC, Social, Programmatic, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at a senior level
- Demonstrable experience growing revenues and effectively managing budgets/client profitability
- Strong experience in participating in new business pitches
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.