M&C Saatchi Performance, M&C Saatchi Performance
Experience Required: 4 Years
WEBSITE & SEO MANAGER – GLOBAL MARKETING
LOCATION: BANGALORE (HYBRID)
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global growth marketing agency for digitally driven brands. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a talented Website & SEO Manager to join our Global Marketing team. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal role in enhancing our online presence, optimizing our website for search engines. If you have a passion for digital marketing, a keen eye for detail, and a track record of successfully managing websites, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Maintain and manage the agency’s website on the WordPress platform.
- Analyse website analytics, identify areas for improvement, and execute strategies to enhance user experience and engagement.
- Collaborate with our SEO agency to increase organic website traffic and rankings, regularly updating and cleaning up website content in accordance with their suggestions.
- Conduct keyword research to identify topics and keywords that will drive website performance.
- Optimize website content for SEO, ensuring it aligns with current best practices.
- Prepare for the possibility of spearheading the development of a new website in 2024, including planning, design, and content integration.
- Collaborate closely with our HubSpot team to connect website performance with active leads and attribute conversions to marketing efforts.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /IT preferred or Marketing / Business / Communications.
- Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal is a must.
- At least 3+ years of proven experience in website management and SEO, with WordPress expertise.
- Experience developing and maintaining custom WordPress themes without the use of WYSIWYG builers
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and analytics tools.
- Proficiency in keyword research and content optimization for search engines.
- Ability to track and interpret website analytics and social media metrics.
- Project Management: Basic project management skills is required, primarily to oversee contractors.
- UX/UI Principles: Basic understanding of user experience and user interface design principles is a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Creativity and an eye for design.
- Ability to work across time zones e.g. 12 noon to 9pm IST to cross over with EMEA and US teams
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cohesive team to achieve and deliver in excess of targets.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM WORKING AT M&C SAATCHI PERFORMANCE?
- Competitive package
- Personal development – we offer training and learning courses for all staff
- Flexible working