To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter in a PDF format explaining what makes you right for this role.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What are we looking for?
We have a great opportunity for a Planning Supervisor to join our team supporting a high-profile client. We are looking for a skilled leader who can maintain client relationships and position M&C Saatchi Performance as a true extension of our client team. This includes having an in-depth knowledge of all channels and capabilities and identifying the optimal channel mix in order to deliver upon clients’ KPIs. The Supervisor is responsible for forecasting performance, developing testing roadmaps and hypotheses, and leveraging audience insights to strengthen campaign planning.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and resilient problem solver with a passion for digital innovation, advertising, and technology.
What will you be responsible for?
- Oversee the client relationship, advise on and influence the clients’ digital media strategy
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction that translates into account growth and retention
- Oversee the team’s completion of client and internal deliverables and ensure all work leaving the agency is of a high standard
- Devise campaign-strategy documents, media plans, client quarterly business reviews and other client agreed deliverables
- Lead campaign-performance decisions based on client data
- Keep department heads informed of client needs and oversee the successful launch and ongoing execution of all campaigns
- Act as team and client advocate, challenging junior team members to think beyond their day-to-day routine and helping to sell through innovative tactics to the client
- Work closely with internal and external wider teams (creative, data, buying, search & social etc.) to help form overall strategy, planning and execution of campaigns for our clients
- Help inspire and develop the careers of junior team members
- Assist the Planning Director with the strategic direction of the account(s)
- Assist on account upsell opportunities and new business pitches
- Maintain accurate internal and external forecasting
What are the requirements of the role?
- Ideally 5+ years’ media planning experience across digital channels (including mobile) with an emphasis on client servicing and relationship management (media agency experience preferred)
- Up-to-date and maintaining knowledge of the ever-evolving digital media landscape
- Proven track record delivering on clients’ KPIs
- In-depth understanding of digital strategy and how it’s devised and executed across display, search, social, mobile and growing channels such as connected TV
- Highly numerate, very comfortable with data analysis with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities
- Proven team management skills particularly in managing junior team members and progressing their careers
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), client-facing and presentation skills
- Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results
- Comfortable working with senior clients and team members
- Ability to problem solve and proactively seek solutions that improve team efficiency
What can you look forward to?
- Conveniently located, dog-friendly offices (upon return)
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Virtual monthly events