To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter in a PDF format to explain what makes you right for this role
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What are we looking for?
This role sits within the Buying team. The successful candidate will work alongside the Buying Director to deliver on KPIs and drive scalable results for our clients through an in-depth understanding of the digital media market.
You’ll be working on a variety of the agency’s clients and will make buying decisions in order to meet or exceed campaign goals. You’ll be managing all stages of the media buying process from campaign set up through to reporting and post-campaign analysis. The ideal candidate will be curious and enthusiastic, with a passion for digital innovation, advertising, data, and technology.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working collaboratively with relevant internal teams to successfully deliver digital media campaigns – teams include Planning, Ad Ops, Data, Search and Social, Programmatic, Data, Creative and Trading
- Managing and delegating tasks across the full process of campaign delivery and performance, from tracking set up through to reconciliation
- Overseeing the reporting of campaigns through Microsoft Excel and other data visualization tools to ensure accurate numbers are delivered to clients in a timely manner
- Generating actionable insights based on aggregate reporting and knowledge of the market that lead to improved performance
- Leading the account’s strategy with regard to mitigating ad fraud, through in-depth analysis of log level data and regular checks of fraud rules to ensure they are up to date
- Aiding junior members with partner disputes to negotiate suitable resolutions when they do occur such as over-pacing or fraud outside of pre-defined rules
- Manage relationships with 3rd party measurement partners (such as the MMP or brand safety platform), acting as the escalation point for any issues or upsell opportunities
- Actively participating on client calls/in person meetings and supporting the Planning team with the preparation of client presentations (i.e. post campaign analyses, quarterly business reviews etc.)
- Keeping the Planning team informed of budget pacing and forecasting, proactively flag any concerns with pacing and/or meeting KPIs
- Overseeing the following day-to-day buying tasks on the account(s): communication with media partners, ensuring campaign delivery, analyzing data to drive change, budget management, working with Ad Ops on pixel strategy and set up, troubleshooting data discrepancies, reconciling monthly campaign spends and ensure proper entries into the financial system, training and supporting buyer/s and assistant buyer/s manage their workload.
What are the requirements of the role?
- 4-5 years digital media experience, agency and performance media preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the digital media landscape, especially mobile
- In-depth understanding of digital investment and how it’s and executed working with internal teams across programmatic, search, social
- Experiencing managing a team of junior buyers, and promoting their growth
- Knowledge of reporting tools; Hands on experience with MS Office a must, Experience with data visualization platforms such as Datorama or Libring a plus
- Experience with trafficking through Doubleclick Manager, or with any Mobile Measurement Platform a huge plus
- Highly numerate and an ability to analyze results and derive insights from data
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with media partners, internal teams and clients
- A desire to work in fast-paced, quickly changing, technology-focused industry
- An appetite to further knowledge of all digital media channels
- Proven track record delivering on clients’ KPIs
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results
- Ability to problem solve and proactively seek solutions that improve team efficiency
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What can you look forward to?
- Conveniently located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours