What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What are we looking for?
This role sits within the Planning team. The successful candidate will work with the Planning Director to help develop and manage strategic performance campaigns for key clients, supporting a team of digital specialists.
The planning team is an extension of the clients’ marketing team. Through having an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business challenges, combined with the ability to collaborate internally and leverage agency resources, the planning team is responsible for delivering business growth for our clients and the agency.
We are looking for a Senior Media Planner who can drive growth, handle multiple clients and projects, and is able to be the lead across accounts. You should have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage and train junior members of the team. The ideal candidate will be curious and enthusiastic, with a passion for digital innovation, advertising, and technology.
What will you be responsible for?
- Own the client relationship and be the main daily point of contact
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction and assist with account growth and retention
- On each account, you need to display in-depth knowledge of all digital channels and capabilities, identify the optimal channel mix in order to deliver upon clients’ KPIs, brief channels against plans, build campaign and data strategies
- Analyze data to inform planning decisions, develop testing roadmaps and hypothesis led planning
- Forecast performance audience insights using available tools and resource
- Contribute to client growth plans, wider strategic projects, creation of media plans, post-campaign analyses, and quarterly business reviews
- Devise campaign-strategy documents, market trend insights, and competitor analyses
- Lead high-level campaign-performance decisions based on client data
- Drive best practice media solutions, whilst ensuring integration and communication with senior members of the team and department heads
- Work closely with internal and external teams (creative, data, buying, search & social etc.) to help form an overall strategy, planning, and execution of campaigns for our clients
- Help inspire and develop the careers of junior team members
- Assist the Planning Director with the strategic direction of the account(s) from an internal and external perspective
- Assist on account upsell opportunities new business pitches
What are the requirements of the role?
- Ideally 3-4 years’ media planning experience across digital channels (including mobile) with an emphasis on client servicing and relationship management (media agency experience preferred)
- Strong planning and buying experience across digital channels (mobile app is a big plus)
- Understanding of digital strategy and how it’s devised and executed across display, search, social, mobile and growing channels such as connected TV
- Highly numerate, very comfortable with data analysis with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities
- Proven team management skills particularly with managing junior members and progressing their careers
- Good communication (both written and verbal), client facing and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and comfortable prioritizing the team’s workloads
- Team player and positive attitude
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results and excels in a fast-paced environment
What can you look forward to?
- Conveniently located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Outings and happy hours when pandemic rules permit