To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter in a PDF format to explain what makes you right for this role
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a Senior Media Buyer to join the agency’s buying team. The buying team are responsible for implementing and delivering client campaigns as efficiently and effectively as possible through an in-depth understanding of the digital media market.
You’ll be working across the agency’s largest accounts and will make buying decisions in order to meet or exceed campaign goals. You’ll be managing all stages of the media buying process from campaign set up through to reporting and post-campaign analysis. The ideal candidate will be curious and enthusiastic, with a passion for digital innovation, advertising, data, and technology.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working collaboratively with all internal teams to successfully deliver digital media campaigns – teams include Planning, Search and Social, Programmatic, Data, Creative and Trading
- Managing campaign delivery and performance, from tracking set up through to reconciliation
- Overseeing the accurate reporting of campaigns through Microsoft Excel and other data visualization tools
- Generating actionable insights based on client reporting and knowledge of the market
- Understanding of client objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns and making recommendations based on data-driven analysis
- Oversee the team’s day-to-day management of tech partners such as 3rd party measurement partners
- Contributing to client calls and in-person meetings and helping the Planning team with the preparation of client presentations (i.e. post-campaign analyses, quarterly business reviews etc.)
- Handling partner disputes with support from your manager and finding suitable resolutions when they do occur
- Keeping the Planning team informed of budget pacing and forecasting, proactively flag any concerns with pacing and/or meeting KPIs
- Participating in rate negotiations
- Keeping on top of industry trends and making recommendations for client testing within buying channels e.g. new ad networks, creative formats, buy models etc
- Overseeing the following day-to-day buying tasks on the account(s): communication with media partners, managing campaign delivery, analyzing data to drive change, budget pacing, working with Ad Ops/measurement partners to deliver trafficking links, troubleshooting data discrepancies, ensuring detailed financial entries, training and supporting buyer/s and assistant buyer/s manage their workload.
What are the requirements of the role?
- A minimum of 3 years digital media experience, agency and performance media preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the digital media landscape, especially mobile
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially with VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables in Excel
- Good knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Highly numerate and an ability to analyze results and derive insights from data
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet frequent deadlines
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with media partners, internal teams and clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing, technology-focused industry
- An appetite to further knowledge of digital media channels, particularly mobile
- Exudes entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience using Prisma preferred
What can you look forward to?
- Conveniently located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Fridays
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours