To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter in a PDF format explaining what makes you right for this role.
This role will be leading the Buying, Search & Social, and ASO teams. You will work closely with the Managing Partner and Managing Director to deliver agency success.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone to lead a large team, working closely with the individual team leads (Buying, Search & Social, ASO). There are two key challenges with this role, firstly the continued development of the M&C Saatchi Performance proposition, delivering market-leading outputs to our clients, and secondly, to help develop the individuals across the teams.
What will you be responsible for?
- Delivering a clear roadmap with concise action through expert communication
- Working collaboratively with all internal teams to successfully develop the agency proposition
- Own best practice and identify areas to improve processes
- Build and deliver digital media strategies supported by insight and hypotheses
- Management, development, and guidance of a large team, with a focus on the team leaders, elevating them into senior business stakeholders
- Identify wider trends and opportunities in the market to employ across the clients
- Research and implement new technology to improve agency process
- Identify advanced analysis working independently and with the data team to produce insight and develop agency product
- Be present and speak with authority at industry events
- Play a key role in the delivery of pitches alongside the new business team
What are the requirements of the role?
- Ideally minimum 8 years’ experience in digital
- Experience owning senior client stakeholder relationships
- Strong understanding of performance
- Organised, with the ability to deliver on a clearly defined vision
- Highly numerate, very comfortable with data analysis with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities
- Experience of working with and managing multiple stakeholders
- Good communication
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results and having an impact
What can you look forward to?
- This role in temporarily remote but as soon as the lockdown rules change, you’ll be working in the heart of Soho
- Being a part of one of the world’s largest independent advertising agencies
- Full flexible working with an early finish on Fridays
- Social events which in normal times include wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing, in lockdown they’ve varied from virtual escape rooms to virtual bingo
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care
- Opportunities to look after your health and wellbeing with Yoga and fitness classes
- Company networks including the parent, together, heritage, proud, and equals networks