To apply for this role, you must submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What you will be responsible for
- Research and identify new expansion trends and business opportunities
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline through proactive prospecting and leveraging on existing network
- Build and maintain strong and positive client relationships
- Understand market and digital landscape requirements to develop successful communication
- Engage clients with a consultative selling approach
- Actively use CRM tools and provide accurate sales reports to effectively manage the sales process
- Collaborate closely with the regional and global Strategy, Account, Finance, and Legal teams
What are the requirements of the role?
- 1-2 years of proven Business Development or Sales experience, preferably with 1 year in digital/ performance marketing ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication with great people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Ability to negotiate, create tailored solution for each client and close deals
- Experience working in media, technology, advertising companies, or advertising related businesses would be a plus
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team as well.