M&C Saatchi Performance, M&C Saatchi Performance
Experience Required: 3 Years
Senior Programmatic Executive /Programmatic Planner
To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover
letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position
FYND Media are a forward-thinking performance programmatic division of M&C Saatchi Group company. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we lead the industry. We are multi channel programmatic division specialising across omnichannel screens and upcoming formats such as audio and CTV.
What are we looking for?
- Reporting into the Senior Manager of Programmatic the candidate will work closely with the programmatic team based in the Singapore office but will be fully responsible for supporting our global offices in driving programmatic growth in the region.
- Day-to-day, the candidate will work alongside account teams to devise and implement programmatic strategies, provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign performance and make campaign changes as required. Help not only plan campaigns but activate/optimise campaigns on DSP platforms.
- The candidate should expect to spend 80% of their time on campaign management and 20% contributing to campaign plans and client meetings/QBR support
- Develop display programmatic strategies across web and app and derive insights regarding the performance of campaigns in terms of segments such as, but not limited to, audience cohorts, content clusters, and targeting groups
- Assist account teams in packaging campaign reporting and insights in a client-friendly digestible manner
- Own campaign management, when necessary, including bid strategy, campaign trafficking, implementation, activation, and on-going optimisation. With weekly, monthly and QBR insights and always looking to educate and grow account
- Keep up to date with changes within the programmatic space and relay this in monthly updates within the programmatic team meetings
- Identify significant trends and areas of opportunity for campaign expansion. Work with account teams to recommend innovative ideas to clients
- Liaise with programmatic partners to help promote strong agency relationships, troubleshoot issues, and access new features
- Interact with client contacts, as needed, to discuss campaign performance and possible improvements as well as help upsell new initiatives to grow accounts
- Support with programmatic elements of new business pitches, including creating presentation decks and speaking to overarching strategies
- Minimum 1 year of experience in programmatic digital media, preferably for a media agency and preferably with some level of mobile-media experience
- This role will convert into a full time role after intern-ship.
- Proficiency with multiple DSPs. DV360, The Trade Desk, and any other mobile specific DSPs is a plus
- Experience working towards measurable direct-response metrics is a plus
- Experience managing campaigns driving towards app conversions is a plus
- Technical knowledge of ad servers, tracking, mobile measurement tool is another plus
- Ability to work autonomously and with team members in different locations
- Comfortable with excel and large data sets to make analytical/data based decisions
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem solving, data led analysis, organization, collaboration and presentation
- Only Singaporeans and PRs are preferred
What you can expect from working at M&C Saatchi Performance
- A vast insight into the world of digital marketing and in-depth knowledge across search and social advertising.
- Experience working on regional projects across client verticals.
- Experience working on digital advertising campaigns for large, global brands
- Experience in working with a vibrant team in an agency environment
- Insight into the M&C Saatchi Group