To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role. This is a permanent role based in our Bangalore office.
What you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
Who are we looking for?
If you are someone from the agency who has good understanding of digital media landscape in Indonesia, with good negotiating skills with good communication in both English and Bahasa.
- You must be able to represent the company in the media ecosystem and ensure clients’ needs are met. This could include digital, print and publisher partnerships, TV and Radio sponsorships, DOOH, programmatic tech, product placement and advertiser funded content.
- You will need to build strong, sustainable relationships with partners and client and work with internal teams such as media planners to deliver innovative responses to briefs, negotiate competitive rates and exceed client expectations and revenue growth.
- Educate and inform internal teams and clients on new and existing publisher deals/packages, opportunities to provide ongoing consultation by identifying opportunities by continuously reviewing market landscape, identifying developing partnerships etc.
- You should have an ability to multi-task, and you should also have excellent attention to detail in order to successfully manage all of your partner & client relationships.
- Support your line manager and the wider business with creative ideas and research for new business pitches when required.
- Maintain a solid understanding of client’s business and their competitors to make recommendations to clients and planning teams which drive change. Constantly exceed client expectations and ensure KPI’s & key project milestones are met.
- Ensure accuracy with finance and timely partner payments, update of revenue forecast/status sheet.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in fields like marketing, business, or another related area.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital advertising/marketing domain.
- Strong creative, project management, negotiation skills and excellent attention to detail. I addition you will also need strong analytical abilities.
- Good wide reaching knowledge in the local/regional media landscape, including strong relationships with media partners in Indonesia (must).
- Creative, process driven & structured approach to devising partnership opportunities.
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Solution focused and able to respond positively to change
- Flexible and hard working – used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, whilst motivating others
- Align the cross-functional teams and publishers/partners/clients on key proposals including representation from Legal, Marketing, , Media deals, Data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Bahasa)