To apply, submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes you right for this role.
This is a permanent role in either New York or Los Angeles, reporting to the Search & Social Director.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
What you will be responsible for
This role sits within the Search & Social team. The successful candidate will work with the Search & Social Director to help develop and manage strategic performance campaigns for key clients, supporting a team of specialists.
The Search & Social team interfaces with various teams within the agency and often with clients directly. By staying ahead of the curve with platforms’ ever-changing offerings and best practices, having an in-depth knowledge of clients’ business challenges, and adopting a rigorous test-and-learn mentality, the Search & Social team is responsible for delivering best-in-class campaigns and results for our clients.
We are looking for a Supervisor with a strong PPC background who can manage multiple accounts and projects, can set and deliver on a strategic vision for the team, and is able to be a key advisor for clients, internal teams, and external partners. You should have a keen eye for detail and be able to mentor and train junior members of the team. The ideal candidate will help elevate the agency’s Paid Search practice with a breadth of PPC experience across different verticals and be willing to expand their knowledge into Paid Social.
- Become the day-to-day lead across a pod of accounts, including:
- Managing the full life cycle of campaigns (strategy, in-platform setup, optimization, reporting, next steps) with the support of junior team members
- Setting and frequently adapting optimization approaches as needed, based on campaign performance
- Analyzing data to inform next steps and raise these to the appropriate teams (Planning, Creative, etc.)
- Establishing trust with clients and internal teams
- Uncovering audience insights using available tools and resources
- Developing testing roadmaps and hypothesis-led strategies
- Contribute to the creation of media plans, post-campaign analyses, and quarterly business reviews
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the ever-changing Search & Social landscape, flagging key updates and their implications to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop close relationships with internal teams (Creative, Data, Buying, Planning, etc.) to help form overall strategy, planning, and execution of campaigns for our clients
- Help inspire and develop the careers of junior team members
- Work with the Search & Social Director on account upsell opportunities, new business pitches, and industry thought leadership
What are the requirements of the role?
- Ideally 4-5 years of PPC management with hands-on-keyboard experience across the campaign lifecycle (account structure, keyword, and copy ideation, bid optimization, analysis, etc.) in a client-facing or in-house role
- Additionally, experience across multiple business models (e-comm, subscription, etc.) and with Apple Search is preferred
- Understanding of digital strategy and the role Search & Social channels play among other channels, including Display, Connected TV, etc.
- Proven team management skills, particularly with mentoring junior members and progressing their careers
- Strong communication (written and verbal), client-facing, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage workload autonomously when needed
- Self-starter committed to achieving results in a fast-paced environment
What you can look forward to
- Conveniently located, dog-friendly offices
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Monthly outings and weekly happy hours