To apply for this role, you must submit both a cover letter and a resume. In your cover letter, please highlight any experience that demonstrates why you are suitable for the position.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
The Operations & HR Executive will work closely with the regional HR manager and the country management team and assist them in developing, planning and putting into action projects and ideas that help in creating a great overall working environment for employees in the organization.
What will you be responsible for?
- Be the go to person for anything related to HR and Operations in your market.
- Have a trustworthy relationship with employees and be someone they can confide in.
- Assist with recruitment process, managing job postings as well as liasing with external recruiters.
- Have a good understanding of the labour laws in the country and make sure we Implement and monitor all HR policies and procedures.
- Managing relationships with external vendors (building management, cleaning services, security)
- Looking after the billing and invoicing of monthly rental and/or any other related billing
- Coordinate and plan team events, or outings, as well as client meetings, and any other events
- Work with IT and HR to ensure a positive new employee onboarding experience such as setting up equipment and desk set up and provide new employee welcome and guidance for their weeks’ activities in order to stay on course
What are the requirements of the role?
- Bachelor degree in human resources preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in HR and general admin
- Have knowledge in planning & implementing HRGA programs
- Proficient with Google Suites (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc) and Microsoft Office
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem-solving, attention to detail, organisation, multi-tasking and collaboration
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and new processes
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with all staff levels
- Willing to work beyond the scope of contract